- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What we collect form you?
“Personal Information” includes, your name, address information, personal e-mail address and URL, account username and password, as well as other, similar information. “Non-Identifying Personal Information” includes information about you, including, without limitation, your Internet service provider, browser type, domain name, the Web Site that referred you to us, the web pages you request, the date and time of those requests, and entry and exit points.
Use of Personal Information
We may use and disclose Personal Information or Prospect Information as described in this document. In addition to the uses described in this document, we may use Personal Information or Prospect Information for purposes that include maintaining the Web Site, order fulfillment and administration, and product surveys, administrative and analytical purposes like accounting, billing and audits, and information system management, and other, similar uses. We may also use Personal Information or Prospect Information to provide current and potential customers and suppliers with information about our services.
We only collect, use, and disclose Personal Information or Prospect Information for purposes that are reasonable in the circumstances. We use only fair and lawful means to collect Personal Information or Prospect Information.
Periodically, we may send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not want receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your personal information. Or, at any time you can easily unsubscribe of Thumbtack marketing list or update your information by notifying us at email@example.com